Velocity is growing and we need top talent to help build our team!
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just starting out, there's no better place to advance your career than with Velocity Engineering Services. Velocity is a young and dynamic company and we are seeking team members who can grow and advance along with us.
Both full and part time positions are available. We respect your privacy and will hold all career inquiries in strict confidence. Resumes may be submitted to Info@VelocityEngineering.Net.
Velocity has an immediate opening for a licensed Professional Engineer. If hired for this position you would:
- Manage a diverse range of projects .
- Mentor and oversee the work of graduate engineers.
- Prepare project budgets and proposals, schedule and manage staff and subcontractors, schedule and perform field work, and manage clients.
- Prepare and sign engineering reports. Oversee the preparation of reports by graduate engineers.
- Participate in a wide range of business activities including operations, marketing, networking, and general business management.
Candidates must hold a Professional Engineer’s License (P.E.) in Florida or in another State with the ability to obtain a Florida license through reciprocity. Candidates should have relevant experience in some of our service lines.
Velocity has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager. If hired for this position you would:
- Work on a diverse range of projects including geotechnical investigations, sinkhole studies, pile driving, environmental phase I and II site assessments, Chinese drywall investigation and remediation, reserve fund studies, property condition assessments, pavement evaluations, and/or roofing evaluations.
- Perform both office and field assignments.
- Learn a wide range of business activities including operations, marketing, networking, and general business management.
Applicants should be an E.I./E.I.T. with at least 2 years of experience in one or more of the disciplines listed above.
Velocity has an immediate opening for a Staff Engineer. If hired for this position you would:
- Learn a wide range of engineering skills including geotechnical investigations, sinkhole studies, pile driving, pavement evaluations, repaving projects, roofing evaluations, reroofing projects, reserve fund studies, developer turnover studies, environmental phase I site assessments, and Chinese drywall investigation and remediation.
- Work on many different types of projects including both office and field assignments.
Applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
All applicants should have effective verbal communication skills, excellent written communication skills, and excellent computer skills. All submissions should clearly indicate the candidate’s relevant experience and demonstrate the applicant's best written communication skills.