Project Engineer / Project Manager
If hired for this position you would:
- Manage a diverse range of projects.
- Mentor and oversee the work of graduate engineers and E.I.’s.
- Prepare project budgets and proposals, schedule and manage staff and subcontractors, schedule and perform field work, manage clients.
- Prepare and sign engineering reports. Oversee the preparation of reports by graduate engineers.
- Participate in a wide range of business activities including engineering, operations, marketing, networking, and general business management.
- Earn increased responsibility, authority, and autonomy, as you prove your abilities.
- Have fun while working hard.
Hold a Professional Engineer’s License (P.E.) in Florida or in another State with the ability to obtain a Florida license through reciprocity.
- Have relevant experience in some of our service lines.
All submissions should clearly indicate the candidate’s relevant experience.