If hired for this position you would:
- Learn a wide range of engineering skills including geotechnical investigations, sinkhole studies, pile driving, pavement evaluations, repaving projects, roofing evaluations, reroofing projects, structural repair projects, reserve fund studies, developer turnover studies, environmental phase I site assessments, and property condition assessments.
- Work on many different types of projects including both office and field assignments.
- Learn a wide range of business skills including project estimating and budgeting, business operations, marketing, networking, clerical duties, and general business management.
- Work with the best team of Engineers in Southwest Florida.
- Be granted increased autonomy, responsibility, and authority as you prove your abilities and learn required skills.
- Work hard while having fun.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, be an E.I./E.I.T., and have completed coursework in geotechnical engineering.
- Will be a fast learner, ask lots of questions, and be flexible (our project schedules are constantly changing).
Must have effective verbal and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent computer skills.