Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones in a professional manner, route calls to employees, and take messages.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, proposals, and other documents as requested.
- Project file maintenance and archiving of completed projects
- Maintain and order supplies for the office.
- Provide administrative support to Velocity team members.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills, excellent time management, and the ability to prioritize work.
- Proficiency with computers and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High school diploma or equivalency and relevant experience.
The hours for this position would typically be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, however we are open to considering alternate/flexible hours or part-time employment for the right candidate.